Siding In Virginia
One of your best home investments is replacing your siding
Whether you are looking to repair damage, wear, or just want a new look, new siding gives you the opportunity to protect your home and add beauty at the same time.
There are many choices when replacing your siding. Type, brands, ratings, warranties are just some of the factors that can make the process seem challenging. Our professional service advisor can help you determine which product suits your needs best and help you create the look you want.
Monster Roofing looks forward to helping homeowners bring new life to their homes. Using your vision and the right products any dream can come true. Contact us today for a free estimate to get your dream project started.
Types of Siding
- Manufactured from polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Available in a variety of colors and profiles.
Insulated Vinyl Siding
- Rigid foam insulation
- Increases efficiency
- Reduces exterior noise infiltration
Fiber Cement Siding
- Produced from a mixture of sand, cement, and wood fiber
- Planks are molded to resemble wood
- Smooth finishes available
Shingle and Shake Siding
- Shakes are thicker than shingles
- Both are primarily sold unpainted
- Also available pre-stained, painted, treated with fire retardant or preservative
- Often custom cut in specialty patterns for additional character.
- Typically milled from cedar or redwood for rot resistance
- Sold untreated, treated with water repellent, primed, painted, or stained
- Applied horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
Exterior Plywood Siding
- Most are Douglas fir, western red cedar, redwood or southern pine
- Available in a wide range of textures and patterns
Advantages of Siding
- Less expensive to install
- More flexibility in design (versus brick or stucco)